Today, we talked about what we know about light and shadows. Everyone knew that the sun is a source of light.
We also decided what we would like to find out about light and shadows. Â The children had some great questions, such as “How dark is dark?” Â and “Why does the sun and moon seem to move when you’re driving?” Â Another interesting one was, “Is the dark just one big shadow?”
We are excited about becoming scientists over the next few weeks and conducting lots of investigations!
Welcome to Buckingham Primary Academy Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your childrenâ€™s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!